Given the nature of stalking clients, the potential for this site to attract unwanted attention, and the sensitive nature of communications and information that may be posted, your use of the members-only section of this site is contingent upon your acceptance the following terms, conditions and code of conduct in addition to the general terms and condition for using the public area of the site.
To ensure your protection, and that of other members and StalkInc, you must agree to:
- Use this site only for lawful purposes and to abide by the accepted code of conduct. That is, you will not act in any manner that infringes on the rights of any others, be that members or clients. Those rights include:
The right to privacy and unimpeded use of the site. This means you will not reveal any personal details or means of contacting other members of the site to anyone else without the written permission of the individual. Preferably, you would contact the individual member concerned, provide them with the details of the person who wants to contact them and let the member follow up their contact with the third party.
You will not act in an intrusive manner, including excessive contacts.You will treat all members with respect and not act in any manner that inhibits the individual’s enjoyment or use of the site.
You will be sensitive to other users and not expose anyone to inappropriate or offensive material. This includes comments or images that are by nature defamatory, obscene, indecent or discriminatory on the basis of race, sexual orientation, or disability. This includes exposing other members to inappropriate jokes, pornography or other sexually explicit material.
You accept that StalkInc reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by publishing such changes online. Should these terms and conditions change, you will be required to accept them again on your next log-in to the members-only section.
- You accept that in no event will StalkInc be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use of the site or in connection with such use, whether in contract or in negligence. This includes personal damage and your acceptance of absolute responsibility of potential damage to the client (this means you take the time to ensure the stipulations of point 4 are met).
- You accept that due to the nature of the Internet, any communication or other information that you post on any area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. This means that any case material you presented must be in a format that prevents recognition of the individual, specific case or anyone associated with the case. Thus, only de-identified, small sections of a case should be presented. If the information is particularly sensitive, please contact us directly for further advice rather than using the member’s forum.
- You agree not reveal or discuss any case material that you become privy to on the site, outside of the discussion forum. This means that anything you read will not be passed on to any other parties, including the individual to whom the case relates. Professionals have the right to the confidentiality during supervision for difficult cases. This ensures that the most accurate assessment and information is provided, which is to the advantage of both victim and stalker. The discussion forum allows this to occur. Revealing any information to another party, means that you are personally responsible for the breach of confidentially and any professional, financial, legal outcomes or recriminations, including all financial expenses, will fall on you.
- You agree that StalkInc will not be held responsible in any manner for any material that is revealed either inadvertently, deliberately or maliciously.
- You accept that the contents of this website are owned by and come under the copyright of StalkInc. You must not publish, broadcast, copy or use any of the contents (whether electronically or in any other form) without written permission from StalkInc. Nothing published on this site shall be construed as conferring any licence by StalkInc to use any content in any manner other than that which is stipulated.
- You accept that any breach of all of the terms, conditions or code of conduct will result in the user being banned from the members section and may incur legal action if laws are broken in any relevant jurisdiction.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law and any disputes shall first be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions then you should terminate use of the members-only section of this site immediately.