Terms and Conditions
Your use of this site is contingent on your acceptance of the following terms, conditions and code of conduct. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, then you should terminate your use of this site immediately.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and to abide by all of the terms and conditions.
- You must not use the web site to engage in any kind of hacking, tampering, harassing of others or abuse of any system or computer network.
- You agree not to act in any manner that infringes on the rights of any others, including the right to privacy and security.
- You accept that StalkInc does not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that this site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality. StalkInc will ensure that any technical defects identified or problems with accuracy or reliability of the materials will be corrected as soon as possible.
- You accept that this site has been created only to give general guidance and information to persons who are interested in the subject of stalking. The information should not be regarded as substitute for taking appropriate legal or other professional advice. StalkInc will not be responsible for anything that may, or may not be done, as a result of any information or advice contained on this site.
- You accept that the contents of this web site are owned by and come under the copyright of StalkInc. Except for the creation of a temporary copy on your computer, which is inherent to the process of the normal use of the Internet, the content and material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or otherwise used in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written approval of StalkInc. Nothing published on this site shall be construed as conferring any licence by StalkInc to use any content except where otherwise explicitly stated. Use of the material provided for downloading may not be used in any manner other than that stipulated and to do so will be regarded as a breach of copyright as protected by Australian and international copyright law.
- You accept that StalkInc takes no responsibility for the content or integrity of external websites created or maintained by others.
- You accept that StalkInc reserves the right to refuse application for membership to the site, or to cancel membership, if any of the agreed terms or conditions of use are breached or if it is suspected that the terms or conditions have or might be breached.
- StalkInc reserves the rights to change these terms
and conditions at any time by publishing such changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to release StalkInc and its officers, employees, agents and affiliates from any claim or liability for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or costs, whatsoever, arising from the use of the site or information provided on the site, whether in contract or in negligence. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.