- You accept that the information you provide in ordering the Stalking Risk Profile, in registering for a workshop or as a site member includes personally identifiable information (such as your name, your email address, your residential or postal address, etc.). StalkInc assures that this personally identifiable information will never be provided by StalkInc to any third party, unless you expressly agree to its being shared and give permission to do so in writing. StalkInc will not be liable for any costs or damages, of any type, that arise from the individual providing information to third parties via this website or to individuals with whom contact has been made in the course of using the site or to external sites accessed via links provide.
- StalkInc reserves the right to co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity, or other information, in respect of anyone posting any information, content or materials on this site or if they have engaged in any behaviour (e.g. harassment, breach of copyright) whilst using the website if, and only, the behaviour violates any applicable or relevant law.
- You accept that whilst stringent measures to ensure the security and integrity of the site have been applied, due to the nature of the Internet and the systems and technology available at the current time, breaches of security are still possible despite all endeavours on behalf of StalkInc to ensure the highest security is maintained. You agree to notify the administrators of the site of any breaches and exempt StalkInc of responsibility for such breaches or liability for any damages or costs that may arise as a consequence of any such breach.
- You agree to maintain your own personal security and that the onus is on the individual using the site to ensure that they have up-to-date virus protection and a secure firewall for any computer that you use to access the site.
- You agree that you are responsible for all transactions with your username and password and that the onus is on you to safeguard your personal security by ensuring that your username and password remain completely confidential and that you maintain the integrity of your password (e.g. selecting a secure password and changing the password should you suspect a breach). StalkInc will not be liable for any loss or damage in any form arising out of the unauthorised use of your username and password.